About Me

My photo

Husband of one, Father of two, Fly for Fun, Get paid to wait.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Travel Log

I am getting ready to take off from a little airport in Kentucky. It is night time and I was just thinking how much I enjoy flying at night. Seeing the stars, the moon, the lights on the ground, etc. It almost seems like time stops, and I can take the time to think of and thank our great God for his wonderful creation that He allows us to enjoy. Let us not forget to give Him all the glory.

I found this picture while surfing the web. I would love to be able to see this one day in person. I doubt I will ever get to fly as high as when this picture was taken. This picture was taken from the space shuttle Atlantis in June of this year. Wow that is beautiful picture of the aurora borealis.



No comments: