About Me

My photo

Husband of one, Father of two, Fly for Fun, Get paid to wait.

Friday, August 15, 2008

List, List, So Many List

Well here is one more.

A few blogs that I frequent recently have published list like here and here. There are some blogs like here that do list all the time. It got me to thinking about some of my favorite things. "What foods do I wish would be in Heaven?" or "What are my favorite restaurants?" or "What are my favorite fruits?" or "What are my favorite things about Hawaii?" and maybe "What are my favorite things about the 2008 Olympics?"

After taking some time to think about this here is my first list for the 20 foods that I hope are in Heaven. Now before I get any comments about what the bible says about food in Heaven. I know what it says. Just let me have a little fun and dream a little.

20 Foods I Hope Are In Heaven
Drinks
  1. Cheerwine
  2. Dr. Pepper
  3. Sweet Tea

Candy

  1. M&M's (cold, right from the refrigerator)
  2. 5th Avenue Candy Bars
  3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Desserts

  1. Fresh Pineapple from Hawaii
  2. Malassadas from Hawaii (Like doughnuts, but no holes)
  3. Hot Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
  4. Blackberry Cobbler
  5. Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
  6. Ice Cream/Gelato/Custards (all kinds)

Main Dishes

  1. Steak
  2. Seafood (any kind; Lobster Rolls)
  3. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
  4. Baked Mac and Cheese
  5. Johnny Cake from the Bahamas
  6. Pizza
  7. The Perfect Sub Sandwich
  8. Cheese (all kinds)

No comments: