About Me

My photo

Husband of one, Father of two, Fly for Fun, Get paid to wait.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shocker! A Pastor Believes In Hell.

I received the current issue of NEWSWEEK yesterday, and of course Sarah Palin was on the cover, which I immediately began to read knowing that this would be a fair article. (OK you can spot rolling on the floor laughing)

A Religious-Right Revival by Lisa Miller caught my attention because of the sub-title, which said, "The senior pastor of Palin's church preaches hellfire for anyone who isn't saved by Jesus."

Shocking!!! Al Mohler thought so too. Most of the things mentioned in this article and the others in this issue seemed bent on trying to tarnish her name.

The feeding frenzy from the liberal Main Stream Media has been interesting. The backlash has been seen in the polls and the demoting of a few political talking heads.

I admit I was not to excited about voting for McCain until he picked Palin as his VP. None of the things that the media has been digging up has changed my mind about her character, trustworthiness, and faith.

P.S. I did not subscribe to Newsweek, it was a gift. :)

No comments: